Monday, June 30, 2008

I stayed up way too late*

To see Richard tonight after work. He works second shift. I had left him a voice mail earlier, and dozed off, and then he called me around midnight. He is a nice guy. I like him. I guess at some point we'll have more conversation, but at the moment, I'm just enjoying the company. Too much talking has been a mistake in the past. I'm going to pretend there isn't anything wrong with him for a while longer.

I heard from Mother today. She is of course worried that I'm over-doing it. Which I did a bit this weekend (and tonight). The big debate this week is whether or not I'm ready to mow. The lawn needs it, and I'd like to do it before I leave town, but I have only two nights left. I was too tired to do it tonight when I got home, and rationalized that I needed to finish a book to get it back to the library. Tomorrow I know I'm going to be tired, and Wednesday night I need to be packing if I'm leaving from work Thursday for Charlotte. Sigh. Mabye I should go up Friday after all. That would eliminate the crunch. I also heard from Lee tonight, and apparently he and Clayton are in a discussion about which night to entertain, the 4th or the 5th. It would help me to know, but I know better than to get in the middle of that discussion. I guess I'll work it out one way or another.

No comments: