Monday, June 16, 2008

Morning

Well I had a rough night last night. I was up for several hours. I woke up from pain, then I couldn't go back to sleep because I was hungry. I had taken my pain meds, but then when I ate some butter beans, it made my throat sore. I finally got back to sleep.

First day on my own also, and I've had a busy morning. I took some Tylenol when I woke up, hurting again, but that seemed to knock the worst of the edge off the pain.

I made a big pot of cheese grits to eat on this week, since apparently soft food is going to be the order of the day for a while. Then I soft scrambled some eggs and ate breakfast. After that, I had to clean up the kitchen. I'm going to rest a while before I try to do cat chores and shower, etc. They are supposed to come fix the front door today, but I haven't heard anything, and really, I guess it would be better if they came tomorrow.

Mom has called to worry, and I wonder now as well if I'll be able to go back to work on Wednesday as planned. I do need to, I know. But I may not be able to. I guess we'll see.

No comments: