Friday, June 13, 2008

My face drys out and seals up

When we got back from the dealership, I laid down for a while and mom read.

When I got up, we went ahead and had dinner. I had some more spinach and potatoes, but it really made my mouth hurt. It seems to be getting harder to eat.

I have also noticed that my sinuses don't feel nearly as open and I'm not breathing as well as I was. The front sinuses, that felt so wonderfully open yesterday, have dried out, and feel as if they are full of dry packing material. When I go to sleep any, I wake up from throat pain now too. Breathing through my mouth just dries my throat all out, and then it really hurts.

By the time Miss Kat and dana got here, I wasn't feeling very visit-y, unfortunately. Miss Kat brought me a book to read, and went with Mom to get my car from the dealership though. It was so good of them to come and see me. When they got back with the car, though, they could tell I wasn't up to much else, and went on home.

It was good to see them though.

No comments: