Sunday, June 15, 2008

Aw.

Miss Kat and dana called tonight to check on me, and to find out if I wanted them to come spend the night with me. It was so sweet it was just all I could do not to cry. I am so lucky to have such good friends.

Mom called. She got home OK, and she's back to work tomorrow.

I'm still hurting, but not anywhere like last night. I brewed up a batch of saline this afternoon and did my sinus irrigation again tonight. They're continuing to clear out a bit at a time. I have to be very gentle. I'm not allowed to blow my nose for two weeks, which is very annoying, but after everything I have been through, that's pretty much a walk in the park.

I'm not hungry tonight. That alone is cause for happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. I have used a saline rinse recently too. The product i use is Nasopure and it has helped me immensely. Their website www.nasopure.com was very informative too.