Friday, June 27, 2008

Really, really sleepy

All day today. I tried sleeping with my CPAP machine on because I slept so poorly, and because I knew I had been snoring since my throat was more sore than usual. Apparently the CPAP was not the answer, since I still slept for crap.

I went by the store after work today to get the stuff to make mushroom baklava. It is Drew's favorite, and I could hardly not bring it to the Greek-themed toga party this weekend. I went in Kmart to look for an interesting sheet to be toga-fied, but they didn't have much except sheet sets. I decided to either improvise something or go tomorrow. I had butter melting in the car, and it was 100 degrees this afternoon.

When I got home, I ate a little something, and laid down on the couch to watch a bit of telly, but I was so tired I was out like a light. I got up a little later to go to bed.

No comments: