Friday, August 1, 2008

Up at 5am

and just couldn't go back to sleep. So I got up and finished Definately Dead. It ended as well as the rest of them, and I'm glad I already have the last one checked out. I'm going to start it at lunch and spend tonight with Sookie. I have a salad in the fridge for dinner that I didn't eat last night, so I can even feel (fairly) virtuous about it. I just want to escape.

I looked around the silent house this morning as I was getting ready for work. There are so many things that need doing here. I just can't seem to care about them. They're not really bothering me, and it's not like there is anyone coming over. I do need to work some in the yard this weekend, but I don't know if it will get done or not. I'm definately having coffee on the porch in the morning. That's all I know.

No comments: