Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday night, wheeeee**

I was dead at work today, but it was worth it.

I honestly intended to get some fried chicken after work today. I wanted it so badly yesterday that I really thought I would just get some. It has been about a month since I had any meat, and that was by accident at the chinese buffet. But I had a friend coming by the house after work, and by the time he left and I changed clothes and stuff it just seemed like too much trouble to go back out. I was really tired. Plus I was starving. I thought about ordering a pizza, since I had really been craving that too, but I didn't want to wait that long to eat. So I had a salad, and settled back to read the rest of my latest Aurora Teagarden mystery. It is overdue from the library.

Miss Kat called to invite me to go to a big book sale with them tomorrow, and I would really have liked to see them. But a) I so don't need any more books. I don't buy them unless it's something I can't get from the library because I read them so fast; b) I'm broke, and really don't need to be going into temptation as far as spending more money; and c) Richard is supposed to come over tomorrow morning. So I wasn't free. I'm afraid Miss Kat is a bit put out with me.

I was too sleepy to finish my book.

No comments: