Monday, August 11, 2008

I meet a nice guy*

I started talking today to a guy I had apparently talked to before, although I didn't remember it. He is really nice and very smart and funny. His name is Mitch. We chatted off and on all day today, and he ended up coming over to the house for a face to face this evening. He is better looking than his pictures show, has a good job, and seems to be sane. He is younger than me though - he's only 27. Other than that though, we really hit it off. I'd really like to see him again.

I guess it's a small thing to be so excited about, but I had pretty much resigned myself to being single. It has been a long time since I talked to someone with whom I had so much in common. That's what give me hope. I guess even if I never see the guy again, I should take heart that there are guys like that out there. I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

He told me he has already saved my number, and that I will see him again. He's going to call tomorrow night. I have my fingers crossed.

No comments: