Friday, August 8, 2008

Spending money

After work, I ran over to Verizon. An hour later, I emerged triumphant, having gotten the phone number moved to my name. That is the last account that Michael and I had together, so the last (official) tie is cut. I didn't really have time to get broody about that, which was probably a good thing. I called him to tell him he could close his Verizon account now, and he just wanted to talk about work. I guess he is uncomfortable talking to me about personal stuff, both from his natural reserve, and because he's afraid it will upset me.

After that I ran to PetSmart and stocked up on cat stuff, and got cash for the grocery shopping.

Then it was home for a quick dinner, and then got cleaned up for the ^&%$#!! lack of sleep study. I am so not looking forward to another night of misery.

No comments: