Saturday, November 15, 2008

The LOCK banquet*

After H left, I knew I needed some more sleep. I had been kind of dragging all morning. Plus I knew I would be out late tonight. I messed around on the computer for a while, and ended up talking to a guy on Bear411 named Robert. I had looked at his profile before, but hadn't messaged him. First it turns out that he's read my entire blog. I don't know if that's just him being honest, or if he knows after reading it that I'm such an egomaniac that I would find that compelling. I do find it flattering that he thinks I'm that interesting. Secondly, he has a degree in English Lit, specializing in Victorian literature, and is working on his Master's Degree. Brains are SO sexy, and so hard to find. At least in gay guys in SC who are intersted in me. I stayed up later than I should have talking to him. I finally laid down for a nap about 1:30.

My day pass for the camp-out was good at 11am. I got a message from Billy on Bear411 to get my ass up the mountain - that people were waiting for me. But I had to get some rest first. When I woke up, it was about 3:30. I had planned on being there by 5, and I had to do cat chores and a full wash and a brush up first, plus decide what to wear, and then get there. So I had to get my ass moving.

But I had talked to Travis about coming over today for a bit, and when I woke up I called him. He came for a little visit, which I enjoyed, but which put me more behind the 8ball on time.

I finally decided that I would just wear my leather vest, belt, and engineer boots, and the sexiest jeans I can get my heifer ass into. I did put on my ultra-suede loden green shirt. I wanted to wear something that felt good. It kind of makes me feel like a muppet, but people seem to want to touch me when I wear it. I figured that would be good for tonight. It did seem to prove an asset :) The theme for the banquet was "moonlight masquerade", but I just couldn't think of anything masquerade-esque to wear.

I got there about 6, at which time the banquet was already pretty much over. The banquet suffered this year from Eric's absence. They had barbeque, cole slaw, rice pilaf (? I know), buns, and baked beans. Billy did the desserts though, and they were nice. Pumpkin tartlets and dulce de leche pie. Russ had made a pot of vegetarian chili, so I threw a bowl of that in the microwave, and went out to see everyone. I was warmly greeted. It's so nice seeing the LOCK folks.

After eating, hearing the announcements, smoking and talking for a while, the play party started. A lot of people had made masks, and some had brought Halloween costumes to wear. The energy was good, and there was a lot of play going on. Some really cool scenes. K was there, and I talked to her. She was doing fire-cupping, which I hadn't tried before. I've watched her do it, and it is really beautiful. She's very graceful with it. She asked me if I wanted to try, and I decided to. It isn't as pleasurable as it is pretty. It's kind of pinchy and annoying to me. I could see how the intensity could be ramped up and down by an experienced top, but I just didn't care for it as much as I thought I would. She did a bit of fire play on me too, and that was cool. I liked the way it felt.

After that though, we had to turn the table over to Russ, who was doing some shaving. Since we were there anyway, and the cross was free, I asked K if she wanted to give me a whooping. Kay is fun, and I like her a lot, and had wanted to do a scene with her for some time, but she's usually busy. She said she'd love to. It was a really fun scene. She can be wicked, and in a cutesy girly way that is completely in character for her. She also checks in with you frequently without breaking character. It's a very effective and seamless way to keep you from flying too high,and for her to find out where you are. She is a much better top than she gives herself credit for being. We both laughed a lot and really enjoyed each other. Basically, she whooped me until her arm got tired, with a variety of things. She has some wicked paddles. About the time I was thinking I was ready to be done, she was too, so the timing was perfect - especially since I have a tendency to ask for more than I can handle. It was a lovely scene, and I feel even closer to her.

Sadly, she got into her own scene as a bottom later, and bit off a bit more than she could chew. She didn't like it, and had to end the scene. She was pretty upset about it. I talked to her some though, and she seemed to be doing OK when I left.

And I did leave about 1:30. There was some more patio time first. Joanne was there, with her beautiful husband Rob, who did an impromptu lap dance in his chaps and thong on me that had me thinking seriously wicked thoughts and laughing at the same time. He is a sweet guy, and very secure. I think he enjoys the fact that Russ, Billy, and I think he's so hot. I don't think he's particularly vain, but enjoys the chance to preen and tease a bit. Russ and Billy's friend Beth was up from Alanta, and I really like her. She started a hot 'take-down' scene on the porch that we all had fun with - it was all the better for being completely unscripted. I had a good visit with everyone, and really enjoyed myself, but I was ready to go home and get in my own bed - especially after being gone so much last week. Plus it was COLD! I was glad to snuggle up in my blankets with the kitties.

No comments: