Thursday, November 13, 2008

I make a complete pig of myself*


The LOCK campout is this weekend, and although I had intended not to go, I couldn't stay away. A bunch of my favorite people will be there this time. Plus what was I going to do all day Saturday with everyone there? So I emailed Billy and got a day pass for Saturday. That way I'll be able to see everyone, but won't have to do all the packing and stuff. Plus I just didn't have time to do desserts for the banquet this year. There is a masquerade theme for the banquet this year, and I have no idea what I'm going to wear. I may just show up as Steve. These days, that seems to be masquerade enough.

I talked to Anna today at work about dinner tomorrow night. She felt bad about standing me up on Halloween, and wanted to get together this week when I got back. I think she will come tonight. I hope she does. She is such a sweet person, but has such a hard time believing it. We're supposed to go to Sushi Masa, since the last time I ate at Irashiai it wasn't nearly as good as usual. She said she had the same experience there. Plus, she's never been to Sushi Masa before, so I get to take her for the first time - bonus!

When I got off work tonight, a friend of mine had asked me to stop by to see him on the way home. I hadn't seen him for a while, so I went. It was good to visit and catch up. He looks good. He was on the way to a party though.

When I left his house I needed to get some dinner, and for some reason this week I just haven't been able to get it together about that. For some reason, it seemed like a good idea to go get Mexican food. So I ate until I was sick and really regretted it. I've been doing fairly well about de-toxing this week after the beach until tonight.

When I got home, all I could do was roll myself through the bathroom and on to bed.

No comments: