Friday, May 30, 2008

The weekend is here

But I have to say I'm not particularly looking forward to it. I have to clean house. Russ and Billy will be out of town too. Bleah. On the upside, my desk is in good shape at work, and I'm all ready for month end on Monday.

I have just been kind of doing the minimum it takes to keep things barely acceptable on the house for a while, and it shows. Mom is coming on the 10th, and things have to be ship-shape by then though. It's enough she's coming to stay with me. I'm not having her cleaning house too while she's here.

Since I'm not doing anything much for fun this weekend, I took the night off. I finished Darkly Dreaming Dexter, and tried to watch some television. Direct TV is on my last nerve right now. My service has been on the fritz for two weeks. It's making me crazy. When it is working (when it is perfectly clear out, and there isn't a cloud for a 60 mile radius), all the channels don't come in. Grrrrrrrr.

No comments: