Friday, May 16, 2008

The Camp Out!!*

I slept like crap last night. I can never sleep before the camp out. I was up early though, and so it was no problem to make the icing for the flourless cake. I just may fall asleep at work....

***

After work tonight, I ran home and threw things in the car, took a shower, and ran my cheese ball together, and downed a "5-hour Energy". Then I headed for the camp ground.

It is a beautiful drive up. The road twists and curves around the contours of the mountains, through a dense canopy of trees and Mountain Laurel. As you enter the mountains, the city noises drop away, and the quiet is just lovely. Of course, I had to put in a little inspriational music to get ramped up for tonight.

I put out my cheese ball on the snack table and started looking for Russ and Billy. As usual, I ran around too much after work without eating, and my blood sugar was dropping (I have reactive hypoglycemia). I wanted to find out where I was staying though, and unpack the car so I could go park and get out of the way before I ate.

After all that, I went in to eat, and found Kay checking people in at a table, so I sat down with her, ate a bit, and got checked in. I just love her. Sadly, we are less at this camp out than usual. Carmina and adder didn't come, nor did Sir Michael and wilenda. But Joanne is here with Rob and mikah (her boy). He is absolutely adorable, but unfortunately for me, totally straight. But they are really nice, and staying in the cabin with Russ, Billy, me, and our friend (other) Steve. Steve is from the bear group, and this is his first camp out.

After the eating and greeting, the dungeon was open for biz. It was a great night tonight. Everyone was in a good mood, and ready to play! Friday nights can be strange. Sometimes it takes a bit for people to transition from the real world. But not tonight. There was a really good energy tonight, and everyone was having a good time.

Russ was doing some fireplay with Steve, and that was really neat to watch.

I was just kind of hanging out, talking, smoking, catching up with people. When I went inside to watch some stuff, Mz Kytten asked me to play. Mz Kytten is gorgeous. She's been on a diet, and lost a lot of weight. She's too thin to be rubenesque now, but still a gorgeously curvy confection of a woman, with cascades of curly tawny hair and almond shaped green eyes that crackle with mirth, power, and mischief. When she turns that laser gaze on me, I seem to lose the power of coherent speech and start nervously giggling like an idiot for no good reason.

I stepped up to the St. Andrew's Cross and got ready. She cuffed me up and put me through my paces too. She was really careful about warming me up, since sometimes I will pass out during a scene, and I have almost done that to her before. When she did get going though, she gave me pretty much what I could handle. She loves nipple torture, which I hate. I knew I was in for it there, and I was right. OUCH! She also likes fingernails though, which I love, and she raked my back up pretty good. Sometimes I just need a whoopin, and she obliged. I was feeling GREAT when I stepped down. Yay!

Steve and I were sharing a bed. I crawled in bed, still a bit tingly, and very happy to be there. I love the campout.

No comments: