Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lazy, worthless me

I didn't feel like doing much of anything today, so I didn't. I have been feeling crappy all week, and all I really felt like doing was laying around reading, so that's what I did today.

Cougar was supposed to come over and get a spare lawnmower I have, but never showed up. He was supposed to come this morning, then we were going to the flea market and out to lunch. I never heard from him, so who knows what happened. I didn't even go to the flea market. I did have coffee on the porch though, which was nice. I did straighten up the house a bit this morning, since he was supposed to come over, but didn't do too much. I pretty much finished The Academy today.

Russ and Billy were going to the Red Party downtown tonight, which is the party for all the Dining With Friends people. After last week's debacle at the DWF thing though, I really didn't feel like going. I guess I could have scared something up to do, but I get tired of calling people and asking if I can come over. I know my friends like me, but sometimes I feel like I'm just kind of in because of sympathy. So much of my social life was so couples-oriented when Michael and I were together that I really feel like odd man out now a lot of the time.

So I just stayed home and read.

No comments: