Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lynnett's Ass

There is a beautiful, beautiful girl here named Lynnette. She is a tall, leggy, wasp-wasted yet busty light-skinned African-American girl. She's young, I'd say in her early 20's. Her skin is the color of fresh-baked bread. Brown sugar. Sunlight through maple syrup. She is an absolutely yummy color, and just looking at her makes me want to taste her. There are very few women that I notice in a physical way, but lordamercy.

She has been walking around today in this beautiful Asian-looking ivory colored silk jacket, covered in a riot of flowers in the glowing colors that you only get with silk. It looks like the top to a really nice pajama set. It's just long enough to crest the widest part of her hips, and is showing the bottom of her perfect, perfect ass. I don't know how the straight guys are handling it. I'm finding it distracting. They must be ready to howl like cartoon wolves.

She is one lovely girl.

No comments: