Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother's Day is coming

I went and got all my Mother's Day cards tonight. I send a good many of them. Both sisters, all three grandmothers, two mothers, and one aunt. So it's a passel o' cards. It was especially important that I send them this year, since I didn't send Christmas Cards last year.

I ended up buying one Godmother card instead of a Grandmother card, but that's easily remedied. I'm probably going to take BB's card to her at the nursing home on Sunday, so I'll have time to replace it. The rest of them have to go in the mail tomorow.

Cougar called tonight and apologized for standing me up on Saturday. I told him it wasn't a big deal, since I was going to be home anyway (it really wasn't a big deal). I do wonder what happened to him though. He didn't volunteer, and it felt nosy to ask. He's supposed to come Friday night to pick up the lawn mower now. Maybe he'll buy me dinner.

No comments: