Friday, May 9, 2008

Cougar comes over

He got that lawn mower that Mom gave me ages ago. It has never really been used since she had it. Mom got it and then bought a riding mower. She gave it to Michael because he didn't want a self-propelled mower, and then he broke the starter-cord on it. I fixed the starter-cord after he left, and then my friend Jaime gave me the Briggs and Stratton when she moved to Nevada. So I only used it once. Anyway, of course it wouldn't start, but I gave him some tips, and I think he'll be able to get it going again. He didn't take me out, though, he had other plans. He's supposed to take me out week after next (next week I'll be baking all week for the camp out next weekend).

So I made a sandwich and read. That's really all I've felt like doing for the last couple of weeks. I'm on The Reunion now, which is the last of the Marketplace books. I've been wanting to read them all again before the camp out next weekend. I'll probably be out late tomorrow night anyway, so just as well I'm going on to bed tonight. I haven't been sleeping well this week, and I'm not going to force myself to stay up. I'm tired.

No comments: