Sunday, May 4, 2008

Another Sunday

I have really grown to dread Sundays. That's the time of the week when everyone is at home with their significant other/family/etc. My solution has been to leave housework and stuff to do that evening so I'm distracted. I certainly left a lot to be done yesterday.

I had coffee on the porch, and went to the flea market, where I didn't find any glass. When I got home, I had coffee on the porch, since I woke up late today. My neighbors, Christa and Ryan were moving this weekend. I really hate to see them go. They are so nice, and he is so adorable. At least he was moving stuff with his shirt off, so I got to see him shirtless one more time.

After that, I had to mow. The lawnmower won't run. Despite running fine the first time I used it, it now won't run for more than 30 seconds at a time. I went and got a new air filter for it, but that didn't help. I'm afraid there is stuff in the fuel line, and I can't fix that. Ryan loaned me their mower so I could finish mowing at least, but for some reason, needing to fix the mower too just seems like more than I can bear. I am really depressed.

I was sad anyway because they are leaving, plus I spent all day yesterday by myself. I haven't been feeling good this week, and that it still the case. I am worried there is something wrong. My abdomen is tender where the gall bladder surgery was done, and I'm having stomach pain. My stomach was really torn up today. If it doesn't get better, I'm going to have to go to the doctor.

I did manage to mow the grass, at least. But I feel like I'm just going through the motions. I'm in another bad patch. Dammit.

I talked to Russ and Billy about going over there tonight, but they were in Spartanburg for a funeral for someone in Billy's family. I just got cleaned up, did the shopping, did some cooking for next week, and washed some clothes. I'm maintaining. I just don't feel like doing it. Right now, I'm just kind of putting one foot in front of the other again. Sigh.

No comments: