Friday, May 23, 2008

Date with Dario*

I went to see Dario tonight. He is house-sitting for some friends. We went out for Mexican food, where I finally got to use my favorite Spanish word in context. There was this guy at the restaurant in flashy boots, belt, and a big cowboy hat, with this plain little half pint of a woman. I remarked to Dario that he looked like a pimp, to which Dario non-chalantly replied that he was! So I was like, "Is that woman with him a puta?", and he said she more than likely was. Intersting.

After dinner we went by Blockbuster and rented a Wanda Sykes DVD. We went back to the house and watched it, and had some sweet empanadas, stuffed with cream cheese and guava, he had made for a pool party he was having the next day for his family.

After that, we got in the hot tub for a bit before I went home. I was SO sleepy I was falling over. It was a nice evening.

No comments: