Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lining up things to look forward to

Man, I am going to be BUSY this month. Lots o stuff coming up.

Saturday, I'm going to a play with Russ, Billy, and a bunch of friends.

Next week, I'm cooking and packing all week for the Spring Camp Out. This year, I'm doing a chocolate eclair pie (with homemade stuff, no Jell-O for me thank you), a pound cake, a flourless Kahlua chocolate cake with ganache and sprinkles, and a lemon cake and marshmallow trifle.

The weekend of the 16th will be the Camp Out.

On the 31st, I have a spa day planned. I got it for cheap through a charity thing. I'll have a manicure, pedicure, etc.

The 6th and 7th will be my River's Edge trip to see Al, Mike, Brian & the gang.

Then the 11th I am supposed to have surgery if the insurance company approves it. I haven't heard back from the doc yet. Mom will be coming that weekend, so the first week of June I'll have to clean house.

I'm thinking with all this going on, I'll be wishing I had a quiet weekend. I'm goint to try to leave he weekend of the 24th and 25th open just to do stuff around the house.

No comments: