Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A night out.

It would be a night they would remember for a veddy, veddy long time...

Ooops sorry. Went into Rocky Horror mode for a moment there. I went to get my hair cut after work. It was good to see Russ, as always. He is re-modeling the shop since he owns it now.

Afterwards we went out for Thai with Billy and Ben. It was a nice meal. The food was pretty good, but I've had better. Mine was kind of bland, although the tea was excellent - strong and well-brewed. After that we went for ice cream. Brewster's is just the best. They put lots o stuff in theirs.

Afterwards, I was just too pooped to visit. I went home and collapsed. I am really tired of this allergy thing, if that's what it is. Crystal at work has been out with a respiratory infection, and I'm wondering if I have it. I still feel pretty bad - drug out and crappy. But I have the tender gums, scalp, and muscle aches of a usual allergy thing. Geez I am boring this week.

No comments: