Friday, April 25, 2008

Meditations on my callousness

Well I didn't sleep very well last night. Despite the fact that I think this guy overreacted, I still felt like a shit. I'm still back and forth on the posts I pulled down. On the one hand, it is my life, and a blog where I can't talk about my feelings is pretty useless. On the other hand, this has sure blown up in my face.

***

I talked to Walter today by text, but unfortunately he's busy this weekend. I had tonight free, but otherwise I am booked as well.

Tomorrow night is Dining With Friends, and I'm going to two parties with Billy and Russ. That should be nice, hopefully. I don't really have tons of money to give to charity at the mo, so I'm trying to decide how much I should give.

Sunday morning is the much anticipated trip to the Jockey Lot with Lady D! I am really looking forward to seeing her again. I can't wait to watch her put lil redneck girls in trances again LOL. For me, it's kind of like I'm Annie when Punjab puts Sandy in a trance - for some reason I am endlessly fascinated.

I'm going to the flea market near my house tomorrow morning as well. Since I set my flowers out, all rain has stopped, as usual, so I don't have to worry about ugly weather now. I need to set them out earlier next year, I guess. But we have been in a drought, and apparently still are, so I wanted to give the state to opportunity for some more rain first. I know one thing though - I am sleeping in in the morning. I have had to drag myself out of bed every day this week. Of course, if it goes the way it usually does, I'll be wide awake at 6am tomorrow.

I need some inspiration on what to cook. I could just care less lately. I've been eating too many sandwiches.

No comments: