Thursday, April 3, 2008

My body is talking to me.


Actually, it's yelling at me. I am reminded that I have not enjoyed the company of a gentleman companion (i.e. gotten laid) since 3-16-08. George is apparently very unhappy about this.

I am reminded of a Marga Gomez routine where she's talking about how you're not really thinking about it, just idly marking that another week has gone by, and then suddenly you realize that you're biting the heads off live puppies (I'm paraphrasing, but it's funny when she does it).

I was not-so-subtly awakened this morning at 5:30am by a disturbing, yet titillating dream involving Matthew McConaghey with an enormous and apparently prehensile schwanzstuker. It had fire coming out the end at will also. Having opened up that bizarre can of Freudian worms, I'll stop.

It is definitely time to get back out there.

1 comment:

JLo said...

I'm suitably disturbed, thank you, Steve.