Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A post in which I start closing the month

It was month end.  But I knew that.  All in all it went pretty smoothly today, especially when you consider that I was one day back from vacation.  Jeffrey, my helper in Manilla, has really stepped up to the plate.  He's very helpful.

After work I called Dad.  It's Eve's birthday tomorrow, but it isn't my week to see them.  I asked him if they had plans tomorrow night, and he confirmed they do.  They're having dinner at The Open Hearth (which she loves), and she made the reservations for 6pm, which lets me off the hook.  There is no way that I can be there by then.  So I told him I'd call her tomorrow, and just see them next Tuesday.  He sounded fine.  Easy enough.

That done, I went home, had a burrito, and went to bed. 

No comments: