Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mark *&^^%$#@!! Sanford

I'm HOT this morning.  I cannot BELIEVE that these stupid mouth-breathing South Carolinians RE-elected this pie-faced dick-nosed sonofabitch.  Of all the times for the ridiculous, paleolithic, hypocritical 'morality' in the state to fail, THIS is the one we choose to let slide???

You know, what he did to his mistress, I could care less.  It was a reprehensible thing, but that's between him and his wife.  Aside from the hypocrisy of running as some kind of moral guardian while screwing around in private, anyway.

But he made the list of the eleven WORST governors in the country!!

He paid the largest ethics fine in the history of the state!!  I don't care WHAT he did with the money he stole - the issue is that he STOLE IT!!!

And then he had the balls to run on a platform of 'cutting government spending'!!  Really??

If all that wasn't enough, there is this article in Time detailing how he ruined the state's credit rating.

It would be like parody if it wasn't all true.  I'm gnashing my teeth here. 

No comments: