Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A post in which I continue to prepare

Today was the day I had to hit it.  The month end numbers came in and I was trying to get the month-end stuff mostly done before I left.  It was a long day.

I had left my favoritest, coolest Freddie Mercury aviator shades at the pool party last weekend!  I didn't even know it until today when Steve put up a post about three pairs they found.  I went by his place after work and got them.  There was no way I was going to the beach without my best hottest shades.

When I got home, I had plenty more to do.  I did wash and packed my clothes, and pretty much everything else I could think of.  But I got all my new shirts clean, and got everything packed.  I should have packed the car tonight, but I was too paranoid to do it.  I always forget stuff anyway and have to keep tucking things into the bag.

I was really glad that I cancelled dinner with Dad and Eve tonight.  It was a full evening.

No comments: