Monday, May 21, 2012

A post in which it is the new week

I got a full night's sleep last night, but still felt drug out this morning.  I did do a lot this past weekend, but it seems like I am tired a lot more than I should be.  I'm three and a half months out of treatment now, and feeling better than I was, but I feel like it's more difficult than it should be to keep up with my life.

Work was mostly quiet, thank goodness.  I didn't feel like doing much, but I did what needed doing.

On the way home I stopped at the store because I really wanted Caesar salad, but couldn't really justify the expense of going to a restaurant for one by myself.  I didn't think I could afford to take Rhonda either just at the moment, and I was right.  When I got to the register I found out I was broke (yikes!) so I'm debating now on whether or not I'm going to be able to keep David.  He came in to do for me during treatment, and it's really nice not having to worry about cleaning, but he is a luxury I'm not sure I can afford.

Shopping done, I headed home and ate an enormous Caesar salad along with some warmed up curried cauliflower souffle for supper, followed up with too many Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for dessert (the Easter Bunny having left them for me at Mom's house).  Geez, I wonder why I'm gaining weight? 

I steamed and then pan-seared some brussels sprouts I had picked up for lunches this week.  I fell into the internet vortex for a while (I've gotten a lot of positive response to my new pictures), but turned in on time.  I was tired.

No comments: