Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A post in which I Skype for the very first time

I was a good boy today, got to work on time, and did what needed doing.

I emailed the boys today about possible plans for the upcoming long weekend; but crickets from all three.  One of the benefits of there being three of them is that usually at least one will answer. 

On the way home, I was thinking about what I would have for supper, and then remembered that I had bought hot dogs Monday!  Yay!  I love hot dogs.  I also had a can of veggie chili in the cabinet that needed to be used.  So I drug out everything and had yummy hot dogs.  I also had a bag of the new Dorito's Spicy Sweet Chili chips that I had purchased on the endorsement of my beloved nephew Cole, who claimed they were the best. chips. ever.  I was kind of meh about them though.  I think I would have rather had the original Dorito's.

I made some tea and put a load of laundry in.  I tried putting Drano down the kitchen sink again, to absolutely no effect.  The slow drain is making me nuts. 

I fell into the internet vortex and wound up talking to another guy I've been chatting with, Chris, on Skype.  We ended up talking for a while before I called it quits and hit the sheets.  I am REALLY ready for the long weekend!

No comments: