Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A post in which the week picks up right where it left off

It was a normal Tuesday, and the trains were running on time today.  I got my work done and my junk caught up.

 The good news today is that Russ is back on his feet and in the shop.  I exchanged a couple of texts today with Logan, and told him about my shoes. 

I'm talking to a nice guy name Bob right now.  I'm debating dumping out the bags, but after the deal with Trent last weekend, I'm leery.  Bob is much closer to my age though, so he's an adult.  Still.  He's talking about moving down here.  He has family here, and is coming down next month to interview for jobs.  He wants to meet me, and I'd like to meet him too.  But I have to be honest first.  Sigh.  Complications.

I got to Dad and Eve's tonight for dinner, and Dad was too sore to go, so Eve and I went to Portofino's without him.  He wouldn't hear of us bringing back dinner for everyone.  We had a nice meal and then I went back to the house to visit with him.  We brought in his dinner and I chatted with him while he ate.  Things were pretty calm for the most part.  Lisa has been in touch to tell me he was brewing up another batch of crazy, but it didn't come up tonight.

I left and ran by Publix, yet again, for a few things.  I seem to be able to pass anything but a grocery store this week.  Then I went home, did my routine, and turned in. 

No comments: