Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A post in which I'm feeling much better

I turned on an awesome documentary called Before the Music Dies while I was getting ready for work today. It was so great, and made me think about Nicole. You don't have to be an intellectual heavyweight to know that new music put out by the industry gets progressively more plastic. This film confirms, explains, and shows some amazing artists. Super movie.

It was one of those Tuesdays. For some reason Tuesday is the day I pull my shit together and get stuff done. Fortunately placements at work have slowed a bit. I'm on top of my workload right now, as huge as it is. I sent an email today on my one new placement and got $10,000.00. I love those accounts.

My chest hurt a bit today, but I'm pretty sure at this point that it's just the usual onset of the pollen season. When I came outside today my car was dusted with it. Overall, that's a huge relief. I'm headed to Chapin this weekend to see Mom, Cole, and Ava. Mom's keeping them this weekend while Lisa and Carl go off for some couple time.

I dropped some stuff off at the library, and went by the grocery store on the way home for fill-in stuff. I spent $50 without really trying. Everything is so expensive. I got home and was making dinner when Justin called. He was on his way back from Georgia. He came over and visited for a bit. We caught up on what has been going on with him - mainly stories from the classroom. He's finishing up his apprenticeship as a student teacher. It was good to see him. When he left, I got in bed with Family Guy and drifted off. I love that Monday and Tuesday marathon.

No comments: