Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A post in which it is another early day

Another night of vivid dreams, ending up that a big bus full of an 'Adult Bear Club' (that's what was stenciled on the side of the bus anyway) broke down at a gas station near my house. I ended up inviting them all back to my place for the night... Yeah, George woke me up this morning. I had wood that would have made a canoe.

I got up, made coffee, and started panicking. I had forgotten, when I laid my reports schedule out for the week, about the Wednesday report. So I had two new clients from yesterday, an audit to finish, the insurance application that the witch from Canada was screaming for, plus my regular Wednesday reports to do. I had counted on being able to work on the app this morning, so that just fucked my schedule. When my boss came in, I was pretty much in full Don-Knotts-panic-mode. He prioritized things for me, after which I settled in to make the fur fly. By the end of the day I had it back under control.

I called Justin tonight to see if he wanted to have dinner. I figured that just beause Jeff and James had backed out, that didn't mean we couldn't eat together. Unfortunately, he's sick as well now. Everyone I know has been sick lately.

I went straight home after spending all that money yesterday. There were yet more war movies on TCM. I ended up turning on Jurassic Park III to listen to while I fooled around on the computer. I like the pterodactyls in that one.

No comments: