Friday, March 27, 2009

A post in which I have dinner with Russ

Work was tying and tying and tying up loose ends today. But thankfully, placements seem to have slowed a bit (crossing fingers).

It rained and rained and rained; and it's supposed to rain some more this weekend. Everything is sodden and gray. But apparently we are still not out of the *&&%$@!! drought we're supposed to be in. I don't see how we can possibly still be too dry. Donnie and I were texting about it today. He says apparently it isn't over until the cows swim home. Lordamercy.

I took the last of my second round of antibiotics yesterday. I'm waiting anxiously to see if this crap starts back up. I'm planning on starting back with the exercise next week. I'm crossing my fingers again about that one. I have got to drop some weight.

When I got home I just relaxed a bit, profoundly thankful to have a couple of days off, and waited for Russ to call.

We went out for seafood and kind of caught up on what we had been doing. I didn't have a terrible lot to relate, as I have been home not feeling well for most of March. It was good to see Russ. We hadn't seen each other in too long.

I tried JB today, but his number is disconnected as well. Russ says he'll put me in touch with his handyman though. I have plenty of stuff around here that needs doing.

After dinner, I called Miss Kat's house since I was in the neighborhood. She's out of town again with a company acquisition she's been working on, and dana had been called in to work for the weekend.

I went home and fooled around on line a bit, played some video games. Then I turned on Howl's Moving Castle and went to sleep.

No comments: