Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A post in which I am in betwixt and between

I woke up this morning feeling weird. I felt bad. I didn't feel like getting up. That's unusual for me. Especially if I haven't been partying the night before. I got up, had some coffee, and went to work. I still didn't feel great, but I was functional. My throat and sinuses felt funny, but I couldn't tell if it was an allergy flare, or if I was getting sick.

By the end of the day, I still didn't know. I don't want to get in the habit of making excuses for not working out, because I can get amazingly creative in that regard once it starts. I decided to go ahead and work out, and that went OK. I actually upped the level on the walker today to 2. Yeah, I know big woo, but for me to go from 15 to 20 minutes, and then up a level, is a big deal to me.

I realized today that I had forgotten Lisa's birthday, which was on the first. Actually, it has come to me a couple of times, but something keeps coming up to put it out of my head again. I need to call her or something.

I had to go to the store tonight, since I didn't go last night. I just sucked it up and went on in my workout clothes. Mine aren't as cute as the ones women wear shopping, but I figured they were just as serviceable. No one stared that I noticed. I did get kind of chilled in the store, but I figured that was just being in a wet t-shirt in the fridge section.

I got home, put away everything, had some dinner, and hit they hay. Still not feeling bad, but not really good either.

No comments: