Sunday, March 10, 2013

A post in which things are laid back*

I was up early, and changed the clocks.  I messed around with messages for a while, but ended up going back to sleep.  Because of the time change it was almost noon when I woke up!

I was glad that I had the stuff at the house to finish the chili.  So I did that, and made some breakfast.  I had blueberries I picked up yesterday, so I had blueberries with cream and sugar after breakfast - yummy!  I finished up the chili and made tea while I was exchanging texts with Anthony.  I was able to finish the tea and make rice while I waited for him.

I had a very enjoyable visit from Anthony - he is one beautiful man.  He went on to the gym and I did chores.  I divided the chili out into lunches and got them in the fridge, then cleaned up the kitchen, changed the sheets, and did another load of laundry. 

I called Rhonda because she said she was house-sitting this weekend, but she told me she ended up not doing it because Carol came to stay.  She was in a mood though, and wouldn't go out to do anything.  I let her be.

After I got chores to a stopping place, I was amazed to find that I was sleepy.  Well, there really wasn't anything left that HAD to be done (although as always there is plenty that should be done), I settled in for some couch time. 

When I woke up, I made some tater tots for supper and surfed online while I watched Worst Cooks in America.  I love that show.  It was a great weekend.

No comments: