Thursday, March 28, 2013

A post in which I get ready to go

Today was about wrapping things up.  I got my adjustments in, but didn't get them back.  Fine.  No one is going to run off a cliff if those aren't in for month end.  I left the office looking forward to getting away for a while.

I went home and washed my camo pants to take to Columbia.  They're the only ones that are comfy now, and since I tore the hip out of my khaki painter's pants I've been wearing the ^%$##@!! out of them.

I didn't feel like packing tonight, so I didn't.  I can do that tomorrow.  I virtuously ate a spinach salad (the spinach needed to be used up), but then messed that up by having garlic bread with it (I had bought it for dinner last Suday and then forgotten to cook it) and finishing up the chemo cookies.

I futzed around and stayed up too late, but didn't really do much.  It's just nice to get away for a while.

No comments: