Monday, March 18, 2013

A post in which it is a rough Monday

Work was discouraging today.  I had the Twit Meeting, for which I was prepared, but I was informed during the meeting that I am expected to pull yet more free work out of attorneys that are already working in large part for free.  I had another dildonic special project plop in my in-box, two new Canadian accounts turned in (one of which is a freakin' bankruptcy - which up there is a nightmare), and had to beat and bang the slides for the Quarterly nap All Hands Meeting out of the managers.  By the end of the day, I was ready to go the fuck home.  So I did.

I had plenty to do at the house tonight. 

I made pizza for supper.  I had gotten a good deal on the crusts at Aldi last weekend, and since I had already shaved the onions and mushrooms, it went together pretty easily.  It also turned out much better than I thought it would.  I usually put too much stuff on, but since I had the sauce packets, that kept me from using too much sauce. 

After supper, I decided to go ahead and do my feet.  I have a real campaign going to get them looking as good as possible before the beach - five weeks and counting.  So I got them all done and got all the stuff put away in time for the Drag Race.

I was all tucked up in bed in time for the race to start, and texted back and forth with Jake during the show.  Sadly, one of the ones I like went home tonight (Ivy Winters), but it was a good show. 

No comments: