Friday, May 28, 2010

A post in which I get my Miss Kat and dana fix in

I got through the day feeling pretty well. I was hoping all that rest I got wouldn’t peter away during the week, and it seems that it hasn’t.

When I got off work today, I wanted still more Thai food. I stopped by a different Thai place on the way home and got some Phat Si Lo, which I also love. It was so delicious! Those big wide rice noodles were just like velvet in my mouth.

I had left a message for Miss Kat and dana today. I was in withdrawal to see them, even though it would have been wise of me to stay home tonight in lieu of the big weekend coming up. I had finished supper and just settled in to watch telly (and thinking that I should probably get packing) when the phone rang. It was dana, and I joyfully accepted an invitation and went over to visit. It was so good to see them! I love them both so much and it had been a couple of weeks since our last visit.

We caught each other up and visited until late, but it was wonderful.

No comments: