Monday, May 10, 2010

A post in which it is Monday

I felt really drug-out and tired today. It was like I had a hang-over from spending so much time with Dick and Eve yesterday, although I’m sure it’s just the E-B acting up. I haven’t stroked it like I should.

Work was work. I was glad to get home.

I watched some telly, fooled around on the computer for a bit, and turned over the Jason situation in my mind. I thought about calling him, but decided I just plain didn’t feel like it. I don’t understand how he went from “I would do anything to spend time with you” to “I am too upset to even call to say I’m not coming” within a week. Men. As I repeated to Miss Kat and dana Saturday (this isn’t a Steve original), it just goes to prove the old adage “If it has tires or testicles, you are gonna have problems with it.”

I did a load of laundry, cut up some fruit for tomorrow, ate supper, washed the dishes, and went to bed. I am whooped. I got my blanket back out of the closet, since it’s turned off unusually cool for May.

No comments: