Sunday, May 30, 2010

A post in which is is a great day

I managed to sleep until 7:30 this morning, which was a good thing, considering how late we had gotten to bed. Of course I was the only one up. I took advantage of the quiet time and claimed the kitchen for myself. I set about making the strata for breakfast so that it would be ready when everyone else got up at 9:30. I have to say that Myz Shea’s kitchen was beautifully organized – particularly for someone who doesn’t cook. The only thing I had problems finding was exactly where it should have been, I just didn’t look closely enough the first time. I put together the strata and got it into the oven, then started on the artichoke dip. I figured if I could get that done, then it could just be popped in the oven later. The main problem was crappy knives. Non-cooks always have lousy knives. I had intended to bring Sparky, my treasured Wusthof with me, but had forgotten, so I had no one to blame but myself. I made do. The knife situation was almost made up for by the wonderful stove Myz Shea has. It is all gas, and the oven was just a dream. Everything we baked came out golden brown and perfect.

A picture of my gorgeous strata

Rhonda was on coffee duty, which meant I got to have yummy Rhonda coffee today – yay! Eventually everyone was up and we visited for a while before having breakfast. After we ate, we just hung out for a while before we headed to the dungeon.

The scene was wonderful. Myz Shea is an excellent top. I love scenes with her because they are fun as well as intense. It was a bit distracting playing with another bottom in the scene. Maybe I’m just greedy. I actually was braced on q at several points, which made me uncomfortable. I’m just not used to touching women’s breasts, and my hands were kind of sliding around on her chest. I was afraid I would hurt her or something. I didn’t, but I was afraid I would. Myz Shea gave me the work on my back that I needed so badly. I was pissed off that my ass seemed more tender than usual today, but she warmed it up well and I was able to take more than I thought I could. It was actually a great scene overall. I got where I needed to go, and we all enjoyed each other.

We adjourned upstairs afterwards to just relax and have some lunch, which suited me fine. I didn’t feel like going anywhere. I should have gotten a nap in, but one of Myz Shea’s friends came over for a visit. I liked her too, and didn’t want to miss anything. I was waiting for lunch as well, which was a buffet of heavy hors d‘oeuvres (which I could live on, I love them so much). Everything was vegetarian and delicious, and I ate way too much – I’m just not used to being able to eat everything at something like that.

We snacked and visited our way through the afternoon, and eventually turned on telly to watch some episodes of The Tudors, which she assured me I would love. I did, despite the fact that King Henry VIII is played by a rediculously hot guy. I’m going to have to go get the rest of them to watch now. I faded badly about 4:30, but hung in there and got a second wind about 8:30 (with the help of some more Rhondee coffee). I really needed to go on to bed, but after the telly, there was more talk.

Eventually I even out-lasted Rhonda, and stayed up talking with Myz Shea and q until the wee hours. It was one of those epic talks that I love. We shared anecdotes, life stories, stories about coming into the scene, and on and on. Although I should have gone to bed long before I did, I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.

No comments: