Thursday, April 30, 2009

A post in which I get back into the swing of things

Today wasn't as bad. I'm seeing my desk again.

We had free lunch yesterday, and Anna made a salad that was so delicious it's all I've been able to think about eating. I went to the store after work to get salad since I was craving it so badly.

One of my ballerinas next door came over to see me tonight. Fortunately I saw her headed up the walk and had time to pull a pair of pants on. It was the new girl, the roommate, Josha. She wanted to find out who mowed their grass, and make sure I wasn't upset with them. She was afraid I might have mowed it out of exasperation (it was pretty bad). I told her about Danny's visit. She was tickled. I also told her they could borrow my lawn mower. Apparently Frankie is having car problems, and they don't have the cash to plunk down for even a used mower. Starving artists and all you know. They're sweet girls though.

After that I ate a HUGE Caesar salad and went to bed.

2 comments:

Ms. Red said...

I really love a good Ceaser salad. It makes me happy. Especially if it has hot crusty bread and butter with it.

thefabulousmrthing said...

Caesar salad has so many calories in it that it really doesn't need bread and butter to make it a poor diet choice, but it is SO good. I had 8,000 croutons instead.