Monday, April 27, 2009

A post in which I get things in order*

There was a lot I needed to do today. But I needed some rest too. I've been hard at it for the last several days. I just feel in need of some quiet.

I slept until about 11.
I watched some mindless telly, and fooled around on line for a bit. I talked to a really nice guy that I'd like to see again.
I took my suit to be cleaned - it had makeup on it.
I went by the library to return some things.
I went in Red Ribbon resale, since I don't get over there much when they're open. I found something for Justin, and he begged me not to buy it.
I hauled off the recycling.
I made a good dent in the mountains of laundry, changed sheets, and stuff like that.
I did cat stuff.

Lots of people feel the need to use sex to prove they're alive after a death. It works pretty well even if you know why you're doing it.

I did laundry and made tea and stuff like that right up until bedtime. I need to be able to pick up the reins tomorrow.

No comments: