Monday, April 13, 2009

A post in which I think about hats

I shopped all the way home today. I was looking for hat stuff, but I didn't find anything inspiring. I don't know how much of that is me, and how much of that is the fun kind of being sucked out of stuff by drama.

I did go in the "new" (for me) Old Time Pottery. I hadn't been in there before, because I thought you just went in there to paint your own ceramics. James had told me differently. He made a beautiful mug there, but told me there was a bunch more stuff too, which was true. It's kind of like Garden Ridge, or the old Waccamaw that closed. I did find some good stuff, but not what I was looking for. I didn't buy anything, but I took notes.

I also went to Michael's, WalMart, the Dollar Store, and Hobby Lobby. By the time I got home I was famished and tired. I didn't eat out though. I had some remnants of egg salad, along with some other odds and ends, and went on to bed.

No comments: