Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A post in which I finally move my ass again

I was up at 4:30 this morning. That makes for a long day. I had some coffee and a smoke, and tried to become un-bleary.

After a round of nit-pickery with my boss, I got down to work. It wasn’t a bad day overall. I got a lot of loose ends tied up today. At quitting time, I hit the gym for the first time in a month, and headed for home.

I put on my flop clothes and relaxed a bit.

Terry dropped by unexpectedly, but it’s always good to see him. He had his niece in tow. She is a tween now, and just cute as a button. Apparently she has a bit of a crush on me – much to my surprise. I didn’t even remember meeting her before. It was flattering and kind of sweet though. Terry is going to be staying with me some while he gets ready to move. He is working long shifts on Saturdays, and staying at my place will save him a long drive back to Easley after a double. I’ll be glad of the company frankly.

The new handyman Russ recommended called today. He’s going to come fix the raccoon hole tomorrow – yay! It’s turning out to be an expensive week, but at least I’m getting some stuff put to bed.

No comments: