Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OK, I was up about 1am, and the phone showed that Jeremiah had called. I was already asleep though when he did.

I put the paint stuff out and came to work, and left a text for David to call me when he got up. When he called, I went through some more painting tips with him, and told him to call me if he wasn't getting coverage, or things weren't going right today. I also suggested he might show up a little earlier to make sure he had time to do the job, since he didn't have enough time yesterday.

I called him at 2:30 before I went to lunch to see if everything was going OK. He wasn't at the house yet. He showed up at 2pm yesterday. I asked him if he would be able to come back tomorrow if he needed to, and he assured me he wouldn't need to come back tomorrow. Despite his optimism, I am not having a good feeling about this.

I guess I'll find out shortly.

No comments: