Monday, October 6, 2008

Errands and chat

Well apparently this move isn't going to be as bad as I thought. I still didn't have power when I got to work this morning, but they had it on in about an hour. As an added bonus, there were cute electrician guys running around all over the placed, one of whom had sexy tattooed arms and pants that were falling down a bit - Yay! It wasn't as hot in the office today as it was on Friday, but when the sun came in directly on to me, it did get a bit warm.

I decided to do stuff on the way home tonight, and resolved to spend some money. I was having one of those nights where I didn't really feel like going home. I paid $3.699 for gas, and then saw it cheaper several other places, but I was thrilled to get it for that a couple of weeks ago.

I ran by the Goodwill on Woodruff, but didn't find anything. Since I had eaten a healthy lunch of saffron rice and black-eyed peas, I treated myself to the pizza buffet, which I really shouldn't have done.

After that I went to BJ's for snausages and stuff for the freezer. I asked them why they haven't had gas for - weeks -, and the woman could visibly have cared less. She said "We can't get any." This is pissing me off, and I'll remember it when it comes time to renew. Maybe I'll get a Costco membership this year instead. It would be a lot easier to get in and out of there for sure. I think they have gas too. This whole "no gas" thing at BJ's has thrown my little cost/benefit analysis of my membership there all catywompus this year.

Then it was off to home.

I chatted for a while on line. There was one really beautiful guy who is obviously still in the throes of a bad breakup. I felt sorry for him. He's way too purty for me though.

In the end, nothing was going on, and I went to bed. On my lovely new peach sheets.

No comments: