Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cooked tonight*

I took some of the broccoli I bought this week and curried it tonight. It turned out pretty good. This was a smaller, experimental batch, but I still have two lunches out of it for next week.

Watched some old Mad TV skits on Youtube. Better than watching telly since there are no commercials. Well not many. Listened to The Daily Show and part of The Colbert Report while playing computer games. Also caught the season premier for South Park.

I was feeling pretty lonely tonight, so I had a friend over for a while. His name is Bobby, and he's from Easley. I hope to see him again. I ended up not getting to bed until after midnight, but it was so worth it.

I'm also talking to a guy named Tom on match.com. He lives in Knoxville, but we have a lot in common. He's nice looking and seems excited about meeting. We're going to talk on the phone next. He seems like a really nice guy. I'm pretty stoked about it.

No comments: