Friday, February 15, 2008

Yay! Friday!

Work was smooth today, once I finally got there. Traffic was awful this morning. One hour to go 15 miles. I was so hot by the time I got to work I called SCDOT and gave them a piece of my mind.

After work, I beat the traffic and made it to Columbia in record time. Went out to dinner with my mom, and friend of ours, and earned back some uncle points by getting my nephew some crab legs, his fave. We had to peel my sister off baby Ava, but she got over it - she better. They're taking a cruise soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yeah! Friday!

Dana and I were both saying that we didnt think we could take one more day in this work week. It wasnt a fun one. Dana's job she is working on is run by a jerk so driving her up the wall. And for me, amid the normally scheduled chaos was switching out the entire phone system at the main office, server problems as they try to do whatever it takes to get the voip (the new phone system) working right, plus seriously considering changing jobs. Have an interview on Monday, from a friend's referral, havent even been looking, just threatening it to myself. The job is in Spartanburg though, so not really sure I want to do the commute. But the stress level reduction that would happen if I left where I am....now THAT would be incredible!

All that being said, Steve, I am sorry that our glitches didnt help your week. Really, you should tell me if it is a 'hey, wanna hang out tonight?' or if it is a 'I really need to hang out tonight.' :) We have said we will be there for you, and we mean it. :)

we love you and hope you are having a great weekend!

Kat and Dana