Wednesday, February 13, 2008

That @#$%^&*!! machine!

Well I must admit, a CPAP machine certainly does cure sleep apnea. You absolutely can't have sleep apnea when you CAN'T GET A SINGLE FUCKING WINK OF SLEEP! In the way that you can't get penile cancer if they just amputate preemptively. Imagine trying to sleep with a small, sadistic toddler strapped to your head, actively trying to pull your nostrils over over your eyebrows while blowing air into your face with a leaf blower fitted with a "dry ice" attachment, and you're pretty much there.

On the plus side, Crooner adores it. He is actively thinking (BEST. Cat toy. Ever.).

So after two hours of refreshing sleep, I'm wide awake and working on my blog.

But certainly not suffering from sleep apnea, modern medicine be praised.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always suspected those things implant an embryo down your throat when you're asleep....

thefabulousmrthing said...

Well if it had gotten me pregnant, at least it would have accomplished something. And I could have done the talk show circuit.

Anonymous said...

I meant that more like "Alien", Dear.

thefabulousmrthing said...

Still, had I lived, I could definitely have done the talk show circuit.

For some reason, I don't have the bear scifi gene. About as far as I go is Douglas Adams.

Anonymous said...

So I can't set my Star Wars action figures in a diorama setting amongst your glassware?

thefabulousmrthing said...

How bout we get you your own cabinet for that?

Anonymous said...

I take it my Arby's™ Holiday glassware will be kept in storage.....

thefabulousmrthing said...

Well, we can use them when it's just us, if you want.

Anonymous said...

To serve Jell-O Pudding parfaits.