Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Off to Kat and dana's...

for dramatic renewal of purpose. For some reason, I have been really down this week. I don't know if it is Valentine's hang over, or lack of sleep, or a combination thereof, but I have been really feeling run down.

Miss Kat called because something she saw on TV reminded her of me, and because she had read on my blog about me not going over there on the 13th. I went on over tonight, since I have the bear dinner tomorrow, and wanted to see them. Plus I have been collapsing behind my computer at night and playing Qbees for hours just as a withdrawal. That's just not good night after night.

It is always good to see and talk to them. I love them both so much.

Even dana's confession tonight that she loves listening to Rush Limbaugh didn't change my feelings. If you had told me that a year ago, I would have laughed and laughed.

No comments: