Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One more step in the road...

to my surgery. The guy came out to fit me for my CPAP (Constant Positive Air Pressure) machine today. He was a big ole purty bear guy with a shaved head and a goatee - WOOF. He was wearing shorts, and had great legs too. I would have loved a picture of him for my blog (or indeed just to have) but didn't ask. Unfortunately, he also had a big ole gold wedding ring. So he explained the machine and left. It's a lot smaller and a lot quieter than I thought it would be. I wonder if I'll be able to sleep with it on at home.

Also, I got the bill for the little pilot light episode. $110.00!! For a service call. Even Dipple Plumbing only charges $80.00. I called and talked to them today, but the woman said that is their "base rate"; and I'm thinking why in the hell is this place called Budget Plumbing?? Anyway, I will pay the bill, because they did what I asked them to, but I feel I've been ripped off. I put up a review on the oxymoronic nature of their name on both Yahoo! and Google. So there.

No comments: